Tuesday, October 6, 2020

How should I start my GMAT sentence correction preparation


 If you are starting you GMAT preparation today, start preparing for the verbal section first.

Focus on reading comprehension first, then sentence correction and then critical reasoning.

Todays post is on -

 How should I start my sentence correction preparation .... from the basics.

The first skill you have to master is IDENTIFICATION.

You have to learn to identify

  • Verb
  • Subject
  • Pronoun
  • Prepositions
  • Idiomatic expressions
Identification is the first skill I teach students.

Feel free to reach me if you want 
  • to make a GMAT study plan 
  • GMAT tutoring

 Watch this tutorial. 

There is a small exercise, which you can do. 
This exercise will enhance your skills. You will be able to identify the basic building blocks of SC


No comments:

Post a Comment