You are invited to attend
Date: October 24th 2010 (Sunday)
Time: 10:00 am
Venue: Chennai, India
Registration form here
Who should attend?
If you have taken the GMAT/ mock GMAT CBT, And if you feel that the score you have got is not a true indication of your potential, then its high time you meet us. For those of you who want to find
- where you went awry in your preparation so far
- what remedial actions you have to take and for how long
- what additional inputs you need to break the illusive 720 barrier.
attend the ‘100 points more ’ score improvement strategy workshop.
Why should you attend?
Our academic team has developed strategies to
- Master the 25 often tested errors in GMAT sentence correction. (Our list of errors identification strategies is exhaustive)
- Ace the critical reasoning section (algorithms to answer any question in critical reasoning section)( we teach you formal logic before GMAT CR)
- Crack the Reading comprehension section with ease(passage mapping eases the pressure)
- Write power essays to get you grade 6/6
- Solve the toughest of GMAT problems with the thinking skill based 3 layer math program(Concept review /Thinking skill intervention/Higher order problem solving)
You can read excerpts of our ‘learning innovations’ at http://www.gmatsuperia.com/
What you will takeaway from the event?
Your understanding about GMAT will be immense. You will learn the intricacies of adaptive testing. You will learn the common pitfalls students make while preparing for GMAT. Further
- You will get an individualized study plan on how to improve your score by 100 points.
- A customized solution which will address your particular problem.
Confirm your attendance by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org or texting your name to 9884123808.
Forward this invitation to your GMATer friends/colleagues.
Bookmark this on Delicious